Since our inception in the year 2008, we have been engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying excellent quality Desiccant Dehumidifier. This dehumidifier is manufactured as per international quality standards with the use of optimum grade components and ultra-modern techniques. Widely used for extracting water from conditioned air, the offered dehumidifier finds application in both household as well as several industrial processes. In addition, our clients can purchase the provided Desiccant Dehumidifier in standard as well as customized specifications.
Product Features Of Standard Dehumidifier:
- Accessible in size from 100-50,000 cmh
- Standard items incorporate completely useful units with vital safeguards and electric transfer based controls or discretionary plc based controller
- Desiccant rotor innovation expels water straightforwardly from the air
- Intended for modern process, including low dew point uses
- Accessible with coordinated post and pre cooling frameworks
- Quick and basic access to all mechanical and electrical parts through pivoted entryways or removable access boards
- Desiccant tape can be evacuated for cleaning to expand rotor life and productivity
- Decision of gas, electric and steam reactivation
- Standard highlights incorporate simple access channel channels, self changing/tensioning rotor drive parts and simple seal modification
- Vigorous mechanical duty basic casing and board plan
- Very minimal outline and most reduced impression region
- Completely production line assembled, lessened establishment time nearby and lesser expenses
Operating Principle Of Standard Dehumidifier:
- Our dehumidifiers work on the guideline of adsorption of water vapor from the air. the desiccant utilized is silica gel, or, in other words an inorganic substance.
- The desiccant and substrate are organized in a wheel-molded rotor lattice having a large number of little parallel air sections stretching out through its thickness.
- The desiccant rotor is housed in a bureau that is isolated into process and reactivation areas. in the process area, sodden air goes through the rotor, and the silica gel adsorbs the dampness
- To drive the assimilated dampness out of the desiccant, the rotor gradually pivots into the reactivation segment, where a second warmed air is normally depleted outside. the reactivated desiccant rotor pivots over into process area to give nonstop drying of the procedure air.
- In numerous applications, the procedure air is cooled before entering the desiccant rotor the empower the framework to deliver dry air. the reactivation air stream might be warmed by power, steam, high temp water, or flammable gas contingent upon the application and accessible utilities
Technical Specifications Of Standard Dehumidifier:
|Air Flow (CMH)||ESP (Pa)||Motor (H.P)||Air flow (CMH)||ESP (Pa)||Motor (H.P.)||Heater (KW)||lxwxh||(Kg)|
Plot No: 17, Survey No: 427/1A, Opp Jain Mandir, Chintupada, Palghar West, Palghar, Maharashtra, 401404, India